National Youth Service Advertisement for Recruitment of Service Men/ Wowen– March, 2017
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF
SERVICEMEN/ WOMEN – MARCH, 2017
The Director General, National Youth Service, wishes to announce for general information the recruitment of NYS Volunteers (male and female) throughout the Republic as per the below requirements and dates schedule.
All prospective candidates wishing to be enlisted in the National Youth Service MUST meet the following conditions:
1. Be a Kenyan citizen and resident of the respective sub-County of recruitment center.
2. Undergo Medical check-up during and after recruitment.
3. Be prepared to give voluntary service to the Nation in any part of Kenya.
4. Be prepared to undergo rigorous physical training.
5. Be a KCSE certificate holder with a minimum mean grade of D+
6. Produce Original National identity Card, Academic Certificates and avail one set of photocopies of the same.
7. Have a valid certificate of Good Conduct.
8. Be 18 – 22 years old.
Successful candidates will report at NYS College, Gilgil or Naivasha for the NYS Basic Paramilitary training on dates and times specified in respective calling letters.
N/B Orphans who meet the qualification requirement as stated above will be given special preference subject to production of sufficient documentary proof such as parents’ death Certificates or burial permits.
NYS does not condone corruption in any form. Canvassing is strictly prohibited and will lead to automatic disqualification.
DR. RICHARD E. NDUBAI, PhD.,CBS
(For more details,log in to www.psyg.go.ke.Click downloads then Adverts ..)